Thursday, December 4, 2008

More recent.


Dear maybe future children,
      Listen to "the Streets", they are hilarious. Listen to 50 Cent and Timbaland, Jay Z, Eminem, VIrus, Syndicate, Chris Brown, and other rap--or don't. Listen to what you enjoy. I like to swear. I like to dance, run, sing, sing, sing. I wish you could know me now, we could be friends. I think I would probably like you. I like open-minded people, easy-going, easy to laugh. I like talking for hours about nothing, being silly, giggling and tickling, cuddling and being serious. Above all, I love people, but they are selfish, and you should watch out for this--the world burns. I wasted a few years of my life being really sad. Now I appreciate almost everything, little things matter less, these years tightened the rest of my time's focus. I thought those years were the last, I am thrilled that I still exist now. Don't be embarrassed, every other person searches for acceptance, regardless of how they appear to operate. Let yourself feel happiness and sadness, joy, pain--each emotion enriches the others. There are many answers to every question, and many sides to every story. Something sad now can always look funny later, in hindsight. Refine your memories with time; keep them close, but not as if they happen still. Every single person on this planet belongs here, every animal, every plant and tree. They belong here because they exist--this is reason enough to belong. Do your best not to cause pain to others while protecting yourself from like pain. If you hurt someone unintentionally, the pain is still real to the other person. Own every action, but let yourself make mistakes. Every feeling and reality exists and happens "just for now", good and bad. Nothing is black and white although words reflect actions that way. Somebody loves you and probably misses you.

Cheers, 
Amber

2 comments:

Danny Schade said...

This really is some really awesome shit. I like your outlook on life.

Nick (SBJ) said...

You seem like a real sweetheart. Glad I ran across your blog.