
Babies are simple: They cry, you feed them/change them/wake them up/put them to sleep/use your patience and wait it out. I can see why someone could get sick of the tedium. It is a pretty one-sided relationship; they don't really talk back or understand/portray complex emotions for a good while. This brand of complexity spawns from something I like to call "inter-reaction". Sounds pretty circular, but it is more like an ascending and descending line graph, a plinko board, an action set in motion at the birth of consciousness. Us, pegs and chips, in turn. I could never end up in a different spot; I, informed or uninformed, am pointed in a direction. I stand where my life and surroundings (including people) have led me. Which begs the question: Does this justify my inter-reactions? I say that justification exists only after an action. After a palpable fact, we cradle our past and nurture it to health using reasons and probabilities. If justification serves only those who seek it to fill a purpose, comfort in one's past or reasoning for one's future, then everything is justified and nothing is justified, often in tandem.
Just actions are simply a mind set, a qualification to produce similar or dissimilar future actions. If, in my mind, I justify an action, like actions follow and vice versa. In order to justify an action, one employs reason based on past interactions and historical inter-reactions to divine future realities. We live in an complex equation with those around us--simple equation--complex only in the sheer vastness of variables. In order to understand the complexity surrounding our simple molecular intentions, we qualify actions into patterns, we react in patterns. The ability to recognize thought and actual patterns keeps the world moving forward. If we did not categorize, the variables may cause uncertainty, resulting in stagnancy--the simplest of options when presented with significant variables. When categorizing based on past action, we plug in past numbers and solve for x. We actuate the path/future with greater value, we perceive this action as most advantageous.
I spend too much time weighing variables and solving for x.
No comments:
Post a Comment