I listened too late for everyone. I listened too late. Oh Kate, Shasta, country cousins, Cassie, bored and un-utilized/fulfilled, mostly. I would stare at, then share your fuzzy protection, but still cook you next to rabbits. What a savage wilderness we live in...
We gnaw flesh off bones, fake flavored with herbs and vegetables, the original flavor needs salting, peppering, slicing, marinating, serving. We chew through layers of skin and fat. We cry for one tortured puppy. We torture, dehumanization dangerous as WWII. Jews are dogs so we can kill them. Blacks are apes so we can rape and use their youth. Women are bitches, fillet and eat their labium, castrate their sex like a bull. We harm. We harm without remorse. We harm with little thought. We fight to maintain harm as worth. Ignorance is bliss, but only for the ignorant, not to whom they surround blindly.
1 comment:
but they choose that ignorance. they hide behind a thin vale and snap at anyone who attempts to lift it.
that is sin.
Post a Comment