So...this is awkward. I know we haven't spoken in a while, I know I left suddenly and didn't give notice. My life was cracked and scrambled (no, connotation too negative). My life was dissembled and reorganized (no, not messy enough). My life moved from twilight to sunset (no, too ?). I've been moving through space/time (perfect).
These are my resolutions:
Bi-weekly blog posts.
Eating a diet that consists of more than vegetables and refined sugar (not mixed, but usually one right after the other).
Figure out what to do with my life? (nobody lives forever).
So this may be a new type of blog, we'll see if it will be rambling or poetry, poetic rambling, rambling, rabble rabble.
amber
1 comment:
I think I'm fairly new as far as following you, so no judgement here -- you be whoever you want to be... as ablogger, and in life!
Post a Comment