Karma, right? Poetic Justice. Life is a comedy and a tragedy. Tinged yellow, and then red.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Anonymous blog readers...
If you read a post and like it, hate it, were bored, vomited, or any combination of the aforementioned, write a comment so that I can know what to improve or whether to give up.
Ooh, thanks. There are a few more posts you may like, then. From 2008: Babies are simple. From 2009: How I think I think, and There but for the grace of my determinants go I. I like neural psychology and evolutionary psychology! Even if it is not obvious in my poetry, it's in there, too.
3 comments:
I just started reading - the consciousness blog is really intelligent. I'm subscribed via google reader now.
Ooh, thanks. There are a few more posts you may like, then. From 2008: Babies are simple. From 2009: How I think I think, and There but for the grace of my determinants go I. I like neural psychology and evolutionary psychology! Even if it is not obvious in my poetry, it's in there, too.
Hey! Don't go giving up on your blog. I just this second started following.
I found you when I searched profiles for other people who listed literary fiction as an interest.
Best,
another amber
Post a Comment